A reading and book blog by me, Violet!

3/8/12

Unearthly & Hallowed

This is a review of the Unearthly Series by Cynthia Hand





















Unearthly was a daring tale of being lost in life, and seeking your purpose. Clara had everything I look for in a good heroine. She was adventurous, charming, and had an amazing story to tell. The plot twisted like a roller coaster, the characters were more interesting than most, and the style of writing had no flaws. I simply adored this book. It's the best book I've read sine I read the Hunger Games. I literally had no issues whatsoever with anything about this book. It had a creative story that has never been seen ever before by anyone. I loved it so much! The reason it took so long to write this review is because I was literally speechless when I first finished it. This book gets 5 out of 5 stars and recommended to everyone!























The sequel to Unearthly was not at all disappointing. I liked it as much, if not more. I once again loved the style of writing, all of the characters, and the creative plot. One thing I enjoyed more about Hallowed then Unearthly is how the love triangle got huge in Hallowed. There was a part that had to do with the love triangle where Tucker got mad at Clara about something and suspected it was because of Christian and took out his anger on him. Parts like this made me do things like want to break the book in half. Once again, I recommend this book to everyone and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment